Waterproof Emergency Fire Escape Rope Self Rescue High Temperature Resistance
Contact Person : Tina Yu
Phone Number : 86-10-57621296
WhatsApp : +8613683015302
|Name:||Civil Security Radar With Good Quality And Competitive Price||Working System:||1)Mono-pulse System And One-dimensional Active Phase Sweep In Azimuth;|
|Frequency:||X Band||Frequency Point Quantity:||10|
|Scanning Mode:||Phase Scanning||Name:||Anti Terrorism Equipment|
Civil Security Radar RS1500
Security radar RS1500 is a kind of phased array radar with advanced technology and stable performance, which is developed for detecting walker target and driving vehicle target.
The radar adopts the pulse Doppler phased array technology system, through the modular and standardized design, the comprehensive use of digital T/R, adaptive moving target detection, Kalman filter and other technical means to achieve the detection of pedestrian, vehicle and other moving targets in the key monitoring area. And provide real-time, accurate and continuous target information for the monitoring system.
Radar is a small phased array radar with excellent performance and high reliability, which has the characteristics of good detection performance, strong maneuvering tracking ability, high ground clutter suppression, low power consumption and low cost.
RS1500 radar is mainly used for border guards and key areas security, detecting personnel, vehicles and other targets. The main functions are as follows:
1) Working System: Mono-pulse system and one-dimensional active phase sweep in azimuth;
2) Frequency: X band;
3) Frequency Point Quantity: 10;
4) Working Mode: Searching mode, Tracking mode, Fixed-point monitoring mode, and Self-checking mode;
5) Electrical Scanning Range: maximum ±45°, and can be set arbitrarily in the range of ±45°;
6) Scanning Mode: Phase scanning;
7) Tracking Mode: TWS: ≥40 batch;
8) False Alarm Probability: less than once a day;
9) Beam Width
10) Detection Range:
11) Blind area of Detection Range: ≤75m
12) Target Velocity Range: 0.2m/s～120m/s(1.8km/h～432km/h);